In order to access your Upward.net account, you need to create a password.
On Account Creation
- Go to Account Settings
- Click Reset Password
- Add your new password and click Save
If you have trouble signing in to Upward, try the following: When typing your password, make sure the Caps Lock key isn't on (passwords are case-sensitive). Make sure you're typing the email address and password for the username you use with upward account.
If you are still unable to log in, try the following steps:
- On the top right of your screen, click Sign In
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter the email address that is associated with your account
- Click Reset Your Job Seeker Password
- A password reset email will be sent to the provided email address (note that it can take up to 15 minutes)
- On the email, click Reset Password
- On the Password Setup screen, provide the new password you would like to use
- Click Submit