The best way to draw potential candidates to your job posting is to create an effective job posting. Simple, concise job titles and descriptive job requirements will help attractive the best candidates for your job.
- Exact and to the point job titles—don’t embellish your job title with unnecessary details
- Add relevant keywords to your job title
- Include the industry if you’re searching for specific job seekers (e.g. CDL-A Truckers instead of Trucker)
- Add the career-level you’re searching for (e.g. Entry Level Sales Representative)
- Include experience requirements (e.g. 2+ years experience in sales)
- Include a sense of culture and benefits to working with your company