Posting a job through Upward.net ensures that your job will be seen by millions of potential job seekers through multiple different channels, either through our network of sites or through dedicated job alerts.
If you do not yet have an Upward.net account, you can post a job by creating a FREE account here. Note that it can take 24-48 hours for your first job to appear on our network of job sites.
- Go to http://www.upward.net/employers
- Create an Upward.net user account
- Click Publish a Job after creating your first job
Create a Job
If you already have an Upward.net account, you can easily create a job.
- Visit http://www.upward.net/employers
- Click Sign In
- Sign in to your Upward.net account
- Click the Jobs tab
- In the top right corner of the Jobs dashboard, click Create New Job
- Select the Hiring Company and Job Group you would like to create the job for
- Fill out the job creation page
- Select Publish
- Click Save